11 reasons 2011 your best year yet!
1.You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world’s happiness now. How? By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime. ~ Dale Carnagie
2. Eighty percent of success in life is showing up. ~ Woody Allen
3. Encouragement and praise . . . have the power to change a life, and that life may in turn change others. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
4. Every person is the creation of himself, the image of his own thinking and believing. As individuals think and believe, so they are. ~ Claude M. Bristol
5. Never lose a chance of saying a kind word. ~ William Makepeace Thackeray
6. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? ~ Stephen Levine
7. Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good. ~ Walter Mosley
8. Fix your minds on whatever is true and honorable and just and pure and lovely and praiseworthy. ~ Philippians 4:8
9. Words have the power to destroy or heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world. ~ Buddha
10. Let no one come to you without leaving happier and better. ~ Mother Theresa
11. I am very thankful that you are in my life and I hope these positive quotes will encourage you to lift others up and bring more peace, love and compassion into the world. Happy New Year!!